We are glad to announce the new release of Zentimo 1.4! The new version includes some minor UI improvements and critical bug fixes so it’s highly recommended to upgrade. Download now or read more below.
Option to install for all users
Just choose this option on installation of the program and it will be automatically launched for all users on your computer and you do not need to enter the license key under other user accounts
Close button was added to our balloon notifications
The ability to clear all settings on uninstall
After uninstalling the program lets you choose whether you wish to delete all its settings from the registry and the log files.
Automatic device icon assigning improved
In most cases the device icon for non storage devices were assigned to a flash drive icon. Now that’s fixed and the program tries to recognize type of the device and assign a proper icon.
- In some cases the device settings cannot be stored on the device.
- The command line tool didn’t work.
- The program might display “cannot connect to service” error after its installation on Win 7 64 bit.
- The option “Power off the device after device stopping” was reset to default state after the program reinstalling.
- Some program settings weren’t transferred from USB Safely Remove into Zentimo during installation.
- Devices connected to external USB hubs might get duplicated in the device menu.
- The program shows an awkward message on attempt to load the icon for device in an unsupported format.
- The tray icon can be hidden when the option to hide icon was enabled even though there was devices to be stopped.
- A few autorun bugs were fixed:
- Autorun after insertion of media card into card reader didn’t work if the option “Hide drives without media” is enabled.
- When autorun process is launched with “Close/Kill process before device remove” flag the process couldn’t be closed/killed if it’s launched for a card reader’s memory card.
- In some cases the program cannot be unloaded if there is a process launched by its autorun feature.
- The program displayed an error after closing manually an auto launched before device stopping process.
- The Autorun feature. The %PhysicalDriveName% command line parameter was given a wrong value.
- The program recognized some external drives as “Composite USB device” and didn’t see their drive letters.
- The program didn’t remember the selected language during the installation.
- An error displayed on attempt to load non existent settings file
The program is under constant development so if you have any ideas, notes or found bugs feel free to let us know!