Zentimo 1.1 beta 5 is available. Mainly it’s a bug fix release – we fixed more than a dozen of bugs and now we feel that this version is stable enough, so it’s quite likely that the next version will be the final release.
Also we made Zentimo to support ClearType fonts and display all its dialogs in the native font of the OS it’s working under (e.g. under Windows Vista and 7 Zentimo will display dialogs in Segoe UI).
And here’s the list of fixed bugs:
- Sometimes Zentimo may not connect to its service on system startup
- Hints in the device menu overlapped the controls
- Some dialogs can be displayed behind the device menu
- Some options didn’t import correctly from USB Safely Remove
- The program didn’t fix the drive letter of card-reader cards
- …and more than ten other small fixes and improvements
Feel free to download this beta and give us your notes or bug-reports!